There are different types of foldable mattresses that you can choose for your convenience. There are also variations of brands that you may consider. As you choose, keep in mind that it depends on your needs such as for example; you’re going to buy an orthopedic mattress to prevent you from experiencing back pains while you are sleeping. For you to have more knowledge regarding the different types of foldable mattresses here are few tips for you to choose the right kind of mattress.
- The natural type of latex- this is basically made out of natural ingredients that are extracted from the sap of a rubber tree. Although there are other options to choose from such as cotton and coir mattresses.
- The memory foam- this is the kind of mattress that is more on the improved type of polyurethane. This was then originally made from NASA because of its materials that are purely soft, denser and sensitive to temperature. This is much different with the traditional type of foam. When it comes to a warmer climate it becomes softer and when it’s a colder climate it is more on the harder side as well.
- The inner spring- this is one of the top selling mattresses worldwide. Its popularity became beneficial to most individuals who are suffering from any spinal injuries or a simple backache. It has a spring-based that adapts and contours the positioning of your spinal.
- The rubberized coir- this is basically processed and manufactured through the use of a coconut coir that has a latex solution. On the rubberized side, it feels more on the firmer type of foam.
- The Polyurethane foam- this is known as “PU foam.” This is made out of a synthetic material and this is also literally baked to form a finished kind of foam.
These are the usual types of foldable foams for you to choose. Know what is best for you and keep in mind to ask questions rather than buying the wrong type of mattress.